Things to Do in Langley, BC
Experience a variety of things to do in Langley, BC, whether you choose to explore nearby at our historic downtown area or venture into Vancouver just 30 minutes away. Our hotel is ideally located for concert-goers, sports fans, and visitors looking to explore a variety of Fort Langley wineries! Discover our favourite local attractions and things to do in Langley below.
Popular Points of Interest
Here’s a rundown on some of our guest’s favourite attractions!
- The Greater Vancouver Zoo is just a 5-minute drive and is home to rescued international and native Canadian animals.
- Vancouver is just a 30-minute drive down Highway 1, and is a dynamic city known for its urban parks, seawall, food scene, and popular filming locations.
- Cascades Casino is less than a 20-minute drive, perfect for an exciting night out of table games and live entertainment.
Our quaint downtown area is a popular tourist attraction, with riverfront trails and fur trade-era buildings. Step back in time with a tour of the Fort Langley National Historic Site featuring shops and heritage gardens to explore!
Discover a taste of BC at Fort Langley wineries. One of our favourite things to do in the Langley area, spend a leisurely lunch in the vineyards and taste a variety of wines amidst the beautiful Pacific Northwest scenery.
Enjoy some fun in the sun during some of our favourite annual events!
- Abbotsford International Air Show: See air stunts and barrel rolls high in the sky! Held at end of July.
- The Cloverdale Rodeo: Cowboys and cowgirls galore! Held in the middle of May.
- Celebration of Light: The largest indoor twinkle light festival in Greater Vancouver. Held at the end of July.
- Aldergrove Fair Days: Special shows and carnival rides! Held in the middle of July.
Plan your itinerary of exciting things to do in Langley, British Columbia, Canada and book a hotel close to all of the action. We look forward to welcoming you at Comfort Inn & Suites Langley!